Fur has been the oldest standing success in the fashion industry. It has shifted from just being a luxury and wealth symbol to seemingly influence fashion trends. At no time has winter passed without fur being put on display.
But this has faced a lot of heat from animal rights promoters. Therefore, fashion houses have resorted to using Fake also known as faux fur. This fun fur is made of synthetic fibers made purposely to resemble real fur. Created in the 1950s it has grown in popularity since then.Fun fur is not as warm as real fur would be, but it resembles the real deal. They are stylish and great to wear anything.Like all other trending women fashion wears especially the fur coat, the faux fur coat can be worn in many different ways. Therefore we give you some tips on how to make that possible
- You can adapt the 70s fashion taste while putting on a Faux Fur Cloak, by adding in wide-legged pants or midi skirts in the mix.
- At other intervals, you can also adopt a 60s taste to the twist. This can be done by matching a simple short faux fur coat with a nice colored mini skirt or shorts which will give you an amazing stylish look.
- Women Faux Fur Coat, also go well with leather it has been made in a way that there are also materials that have been specifically made in order to blend well with the material. You can put it on with leather pant, leather skirts or even footwear.
- Faux fur coats also look nice and trendy if one decided to mix them up with an amazing skinny tight pant mixed withhigh heel boots; this will definitely create a great fashion statement.
- To scurf on not to scarf is the biggest question when choosing a faux fur coat. Definitely, you will need scurf if you know you will be going out in cold weather in order to keep yourself warm.
- Accessorizing your outfit would be another good way f enjoying the faux fur coat. For example, bold oversized necklaces or bold belts and maybe oversized clutches or maybe adding on a simple clutch that can hold your simple items like mobile phone, and other womanly items. These will help you create your own fashion statement.
Faux fur has been here for nearly half a century and still making a statement in the fashion industry, and with the growing criticism from the animal rights defenders, you’re sure the material is here to stay.