The 26-year-old singer, actress, and producer has been a fashion idol for many since way back when she was a Disney favorite. We have seen her style evolve from her cute Disney days outfits to the recent more grown-up glam looks she has been spotting. She has also been the fashion ambassador for a number of labels such as Puma. Her current style can be described as laid back Cali girl style with a love for vintage looks.
Whatever she wears will dazzle, as shown in her many glam red carpet looks. Her street style is even more eccentric. Below is a list of some of her best street styles so far.
- On the 20th of April, she was spottedin Rome, Italy in a vintage style navy and white pattern maxi dress with whiteloafers and gold hoop earrings.
- On her way to church on Easter Monday this year,she went out in yet another vintage style floral midi sundress by Reformationcovered by a long slouchy camel sweater with white sneakers and gold hoops to complete the look.
- A sheer black floral paneled asymmetrical dress paired up with a leather moto jacket, black lace-up boots and a Coach bag atthe Coach’s fall/winter 2018 collection during the New York Fashion Week.
- The pop star was also spotted out in yet anotherretro look comprising of one of her high neck sexy tank tops, vintage lookingjeans with leather details and a huge vagina zipper completed with one of her favorite retro cardigans.
- A casual look comprised of a blue powder shirt paired up with cuffed mom jeans and red Stuart Weitzman stilettos. To completethe look, she had a Selena Grace Coach bag and reflective round glasses, with her hair up in a bun.
- Selena was spotted in yet another icon New York Fashion week look while taking a dinner break from the same. She rocked a layered double dress look where she paired a brown silky slip with a sheer purple mini, completing the look with chunky heels.
- On the 1st of August, she was out in Californiain an AC/ DC rocker tee and high waist jeans complete with black square toeboots.
- Another of her favorite street looks came outduring the Transylvania 3: Summer vacation premier in California. She graced the event in an Oscar de la Rente crop top and skirt set accessorized with diamonds from Tiffany and Co. diamonds worth $21 500.
- She was breathtaking in a blush mini dress studded with rhinestones and silver mules during a Hotel Transylvania 3 photocall.
Selena Gomez is without a doubt a fashion icon here to influence style for years to come.